Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of LDC, Junior Clerk & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor
- Nursing Tutor
- State Tax Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Junior Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Surgeon
- Assistant Prison Officer
- High School Teacher
- Lab Technician
- The candidates must have passed VII Std/ SSLC/ HSC/ Degree/ Engineering/ Diploma/ Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.08.2021 to 22.09.2021