Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Assistant Engineer & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- University Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
- Professional Assistant Gr-II
- Overseer Gr-II
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 29200 – Rs. 62400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates:23.06.2021 to 21.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here