Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Field Worker. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
Type of Employment: Kerala Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Idukki – Kerala
Post Name: Field Worker
Official Website: www.kfri.res.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 19.05.2023
Details of vacancies:
- Field Worker – 03
- Candidates must have passed a 4th and above (He/she shall from Tribal Community Priority will be given to members of ‘Unavrvu’ schedule Tribal Co-operative Society, Palaplavu, Vemany, Idukki District ) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill in Bamboo handicrafts making nursery management etc.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 60 Years
- Rs. 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.kfri.res.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Unarvu’ Schedule Tribal Co-operative Society,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 19.05.2023 at 10:00 A.M.
- Notification Form: Click Here