Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Technical Appraisal Trainee
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Project Manager – Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Assistant Project Manager- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Project Engineer- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Technical Appraisal Trainee- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Project Manager – Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Assistant Project Manager – Rs. 80,000/-
- Project Engineer – Rs. 40,000/-
- Technical Appraisal Trainee – Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmdkerala.net
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.06.2021 to 23.06.2021