Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associates. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associates|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Consultant (Transportation)
- Junior Consultant (Buildings & General Civil works)
- Junior Consultant (Electro – Mechanical)
- Junior Consultant (Electro – Mechanical Testing)
- Project Associates
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age : 40 years
- Rs. 20,000/- To Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kiifb.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.03.2022 To 30.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|