Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the Post of Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
Details Of Vacancies
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- The candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gate Score
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Other Candidate: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidate: Nil
Steps to Apply in Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kioclltd.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Eligible Candidates may also send the photocopies of required documents as specified in the official notification by post to the following address.
- “General Manager (HR), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru 560034.”
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.09.2022 to 24.09.2022
- Application Submission Hardcopy Dates: 30.09.2022