Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
Type of Employment: West Bengal Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 89
Job Location: Kolkata
Post Name: Medical Officer
Official Website: www.kmcgov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
- Last Date: 22.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer
- Candidates must have a passed MBBS from the Medical Council of India within 1 year. West Bengal Medical Council of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Rs. 24,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kmcgov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Room No 254,
2nd Floor, PMU,
Kolkata City NUHM Society,
5, S.N, Banerjee Road,
Kolkata – 700013.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 22.05.2023 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here