Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the Posts Of Gazetted Probationers & Other. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Gazetted Probationers|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police, Interior Department
- Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Commercial Tax Department (Economic Department)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner, Labour Department Group B
- Tahsildar Grade II – Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Officer, Commercial Tax Department (Economic Department)
- Assistant Superintendents, Department of Prisons (Interior Department) – Group B
- Deputy Superintendent of Excise, Excise Department (Economic Department) – Group B
- Assistant Director, Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs – Group B
- Assistant Director of Audit of Co-operative Societies, Department of Audit, Department of Co-operation
- Labour Officer, Labour Department
- Assistant Director, Department of Tourism
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.02.2020 to 06.03.2020