Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Civil Excise Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Civil Excise Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Food Safety Officer
- The candidates must have passed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 31 Years
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 45,800 /-
Mode of Selection:
- Online tests.
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.12.2021 to 19.01.2022