Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Fire & Rescue Services. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Fire & Rescue Services|
Details of Vacancies:
- Fire & Rescue Services- 18
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 31 Years
- Rs.27,900/- to Rs.63,700 /-
Mode of Selection:
- Online tests.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.12.2021 to 19.01.2022