Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|End Date||19.04.2022(Date Extended)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer
- The candidates must have passed B.E or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 43,100 – 83,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2022 to 19.04.2022(Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link : Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|