Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer
- The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 40,975/- To Rs. 81,630/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.03.2022 To 30.03.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|