Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 89
- Junior Health Inspector – 57
- Electrician Grade-1 – 02
- Electrician Grade-2 – 10
- Water Supply Operator – 89
- Assistant Water Supply Operator – 163
- The candidates must have passed 10th, PUC, ITI, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 21,400/- to Rs. 62,600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Language Exam
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.03.2022 to 29.04.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|