Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Police Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Police Constable|
Details of Vacancies:
- Police Constable – 199 Posts
- The candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Rs. 31,100/- to Rs. 66,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Measurement
- Endurance Test
- Written Test/OMR Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.05.2022 to 18.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|