Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Group B. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Group B|
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.40,900/- to Rs.83,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Kannada Language Exam
- Competitive Exam
- Documents Verification
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PWD Candidates: Nil
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General Category Candidates: Rs.600/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.03.2022 to 28.04.2022