Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications Are Invited for the post of Trainee Apprentices. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 190
Job Location: North Goa, South Goa – Goa, Udupi, Dakshina Kannada, Uttara Kannada – Karnataka, Sindhudurg, Ratnagiri, Raigad – Maharashtra
Post Name: Trainee Apprentices
Official Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.12.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentices (Civil Engineering) – 30
- Graduate Apprentices (Electrical Engineering) – 20
- Graduate Apprentices (Electronics Engineering) – 10
- Graduate Apprentices (Mechanical Engineering) – 20
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Civil Engineering) – 30
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Electrical Engineering) – 20
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Electronics Engineering) – 10
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (Mechanical Engineering) – 20
- General Stream Graduate – 30
(i) Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates must have passed a BE/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Rs. 8,000 – Rs. 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness
- Merit List
- Documents Verification
- For All Others Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST/Female/ minorities / Economically Weaker Section: Nil
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.konkanrailway.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.11.2023 to 10.12.2023