Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Various Typist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal
Type of Employment: Karnataka Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Typist
Official Website: www.ksat.karnataka.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 31.10.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Candidates must have passed SSLC or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.21,400/- to Rs. 42,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website www.ksat.karnataka.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Registrar, Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, Kandaya Bhavana, 7th Floor, K.G Road, Bengaluru-560009
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.09.2023 to 31.10.2023