Karnataka State Minerals Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Mine Foreman. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka State Minerals Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Mine Foreman|
|Walk-in Date||02.07.2021 & 03.07.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Mine Foreman
- Mine Mate
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Salary Package: Rs.20,000 – Rs.32,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksmcl.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Office of the Deputy General Manager, Iron Ore Division, Vaishnavi Farm, Daulathpur Road, Sandur -583119, Ballari District.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Interview Date: 02.07.2021 & 03.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here