Karnataka State Police (KSP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the Post of Civil Police Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Civil Police Constable|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Civil Police Constable
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.08.2021 to 13.09.2021