Karnataka State Police (KSP) issued the latest notification for the recruitment in 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Constable – 1591
- The candidates must have passed PUC, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Rs.23,500 – 47,650/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Tests and Endurance Tests will be conducted for the qualified candidates in written test
- Medical Examination
- Category 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B) – Rs.400/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category-1 – Rs.200/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.10.2022 To 21.11.2022
- Notification Link for Karanataka State: Click Here to Download
- Applying Link: Click Here to Apply
- Notification Link for Kalyana Karnataka: Click Here to Download
- ApplyingLink: Click Here to Apply