Karnataka State Police (KSP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Karnataka State – 3064 Post
- Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR) – Kalyana Karnataka – 420 post
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs.23,500 – 47,650/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Endurance Test
- Medical Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.09.2022 to 30.11.2022 ( Date Extended)
- Notification Link for Karanataka State: Click Here
- Notification Link for Kalyana Karnataka: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click here
- Applying Link: Click Here