Karnataka State Police (KSP) issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector . Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt jobs|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector – 63
- The candidates must have passed relevant Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- OBC / General Candidates : 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: 250/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksp-online.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.02.2022 To 03.03.2022