Karnataka State Police (KSP) issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Civil Police Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt jobs|
|Post Name||Civil Police Constable|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Civil Police Constable
- The candidates must have passed Intermediate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ksp-online.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.04.2022 To 30.04.2022