The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd, Kurnool has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Staff Assistant/ Clerk. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd, Kurnool|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Kurnool – Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Staff Assistant/ Clerk|
Details of Vacancies:
- Open Market – 15
- PACS Candidates – 03
- Candidates must have passed a Graduation, have Knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu) essential, and have Knowledge of computers is essential or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) PACS Candidates:
- Candidates must have passed a intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.17,900 – 47,920/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test/Examination
- Gen/OBC Candidates – Rs. 590/-
- SC/ ST/PC/ EXS Candidates – Rs. 413/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kurnooldccb.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.11.2022 to 20.11.2022