Madras University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Registrar, Controller. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Registrar, Controller|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Controller of Examinations
- Professor and Director, Institute of Distance Education
- Dean-College Development Council
- Director-University Students Advisory Bureau
- The candidates must have passed an Masters Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 55 Years
- Maximum Age: 57 Years
- Rs. 1,44,200/- To Rs. 2,18,200/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.unom.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Centenary Buildings, Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.02.2022 To 23.02.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here