Madurai Kamaraj University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant, Project Assistant Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Madurai Kamaraj University
Type of Employment: TN University Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Madurai – Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Research Assistant, Project Assistant
Official Website: www.mkuniversity.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 04.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Research Assistant – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Candidates must have passed the Master of Arts (M.A) or Master Degree in M.Sc in the field of Electronic Media or Visual Communication or Mass Communication or Journalism or Advertising. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs.12,500 to Rs.14,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mkuniversity.ac.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Principal Investigator NCSTC,
Department of Communication,
School of Linguistics and Communication,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.10.2023 to 04.11.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here