Malabar Cancer Centre has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
Details of Vacancies:
- Radiation Oncology – 03 Posts
- Medical Oncology & Haematology – 01 Post
- Imageology – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed an MD/ DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.01.2021 to 15.01.2021