Manipur High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Manipur Judicial Service Grade-III. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Manipur High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Manipur Judicial Service Grade-III|
Details of Vacancies:
- Manipur Judicial Service Grade-III – 10 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Degree in the law or the equivalent from a recognized Board and must have knowledge of the State Official Language.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 27,700/- To Rs. 44,770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Viva Voce
- Rs. 1500/- for UR/OBC Candidates
- Rs. 1000/- for ST/SC Candidates
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2022 to 11.02.2022