Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)
Type of Employment: Meghalaya Govt Job
No.of Vacancies: 64
Job Location: Shillong – Meghalaya
Post Name: Junior & Assistant Engineer
Official Website: www.meecl.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.05.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) – 25
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 4
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) – 30
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 5
(i) Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) :
- Candidates must have passed B.E, B.Tech in Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, B.E, B.Tech in Civil Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) :
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Refer to the official Notification
- Rs.15,500 – 17,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.meecl.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Office of the Director (Corporate Affairs), MeECL, Lum Jingshai, Shoe Round Road, Shillong – 793001.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.05.2023 to 15.05.2023
- Official Notification Form: Click Here