Meghalaya Secretariat has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Peon. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Peon – 77
- Cleaner – 30
- Sweeper – 03
- Chowkidar – 08
- Mali – 01
- The candidates must have passed the 6th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 32 years
- Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General, OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.meghalaya.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.02.2022 to 07.03.2022