Ministry of Home Affairs has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Director & Others. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- Deputy Secretary
- Assistant Director
The candidates must have passed a Bachelor degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 65 Years
- Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 208,700 /-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, ‘East’ Wing, 1st floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe, Connaught Place, New Delhi-10001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.05.2021 to 09.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here