Ministry of Home Affairs has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Reception Officer. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
Details of Vacancies:
- Senior Reception Officer
The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Refer Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Under Secretary (SSO), Ministry of Home Affairs, Room no.01, 3rd Floor, NDCC-II Building, New Delhi.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.09.2021 to 28.11.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here