Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam (MHRB Assam) has released the latest recruitment notification 2023 for Medical Officer (Ayur) Posts under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam. Inviting applications from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam
|Assam Govt Jobs
|Medical Officer (Ayur)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam JOB 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designation of MHRB Assam.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must have completed the required qualification and post-qualified experience or its equivalent from the recognized board or university as specified in the MHRB Assam job notification. Educational Qualifications for Medical Officer (Ayur) are as follows,
|Medical Officer (Ayur)
|A Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurveda as recognized by the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine under the act.
Requirements: A valid registration with the Assam State Council of Indian Medicine or a valid Central or National Registration Certificate issued by the Central Council of Indian Medicine or National Commission for Indian System of Medicine.
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria for their applying jobs as per the MHRB Assam’s official notification. The minimum and maximum age limits are as follows,
- Minimum Age for All Posts: 21 years
- Maximum Age for All Posts: 38 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST MHRB Assam VACANCY 2023
As per the MHRB Assam official notification, Salary details for the Medical Officer (Ayur) post are as follows,
- Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/-
As specified in the Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam’s Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing an addendum. The Board will decide the procedure for selection in respect of the posts based on the number of applications received.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Candidates: Rs.150/-
- General Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR MHRB Assam 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of the MHRB Assam, Click on www.nhm.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 06.12.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 22.12.2023
MHRB Assam OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification links of the MHRB Assam Recruitment 2023 and the online application link of the same are given below.