Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Regional Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Regional Officer|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master’s Degree in a relevant subject, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Salary Package: Rs.15600 – Rs. 39100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mib.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Under Secretary (Admn),
M/o Information and Broadcasting,
Room No- 544, ‘A’ Wing,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.07.2020 to 20.09.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here