The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of various Driver. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 08
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Staff Car Driver
Official Website: www.mib.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 25.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Staff Car Driver
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
- Short List
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mib.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Smt. Kirti Gupta, Under Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 544, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.10.2023 to 25.11.2023
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here