Ministry of Finance has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Recovery Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Ministry of Finance|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Recovery Officer|
- The candidates must have passed LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.finmin.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.04.2021 to 30.06.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here