Ministry of Water Resources has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 58 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mowr.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “5th Floor, A Wing, Janpath Bhawan,
- Janpath, New Delhi-110001″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.03.2020 to 06.05.2020
- Notification Link: Click Here