Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer (JE), Deputy Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE), Deputy Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Engineer (PST)
- Deputy Engineer (E&M)
- Jr. Engineer- II (PST)
- Jr. Engineer- II (E&M)
- The candidates must have passed the Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mmrcl.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited, MMRCL –Line 3 Transit Office, E Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.07.2021 to 22.08.2021