Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Non-Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Chief Traffic Controller||06|
|Senior Section Engineer||58|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.09.2019 to 07.10.2019