Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, DGM|
- The candidates must have passed Engineering graduate of Electrical/ Mechanical or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 43 years
Salary Package: Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
4th Floor, Namtree Building,
Adjoining New MMRDA Building,
Bandra-Kurla, Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400 051.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.02.2020 to 20.03.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here