Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Manager, General Manager (GM). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority|
|Type of Employment||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, General Manager (GM)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager (GM)
- The candidates must have passed Degree/Diploma in a relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs 1,18,500 – 2,14,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Interested candidates are required to send their detailed Resume/CV to : Chief Fire Officer : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2021 to 04.11.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here