Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU Nagpur) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor of Law. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor of Law|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor of Law (Regular)
- Assistant Professor of History (Regular)
- Assistant Professor of Economics (Regular)
- Assistant Professor of Political Science (Regular)
- Assistant Professor of Psychology (Regular)
- Assistant Professor of Management (Regular)
- The candidates must have passed a Masters Degree, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 57,700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nlunagpur.ac.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.03.2022 To 15.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|