Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer & Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.777.02/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs.577.02/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.11.2021 to 30.12.2021