Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Technical . Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
Details of Vacancies:
- Civil Judge- 123
- The candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.12.2021 to 27.01.2022