Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Excise Constable. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Type of Employment||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Excise Constable|
Details of Vacancies:
- Excise Constable
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 62,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer-Based Test
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.12.2022 to 20.12.2022
- Date of Examination: 20.02.2023