Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman, and Other Post. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Type of Employment||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman, and Others|
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma, B.E/B. Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Other Candidates: Rs. 560/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 310/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.08.2022 to 23.08.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here