Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Executive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- The candidates must have passed Masters’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/St Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mppsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.07.2021 to 15.08.2021