Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Sports Officer Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Type of Employment: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: 129
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Sports Officer
Official Website: www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.10.2023 (Date Extended)
Details of Vacancies:
- Sports Officer– 129 Posts
- Candidates must have passed a PG (Physical Education Sports and Science) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
- SC, ST, OBC & PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs.250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.04.2023 to 30.10.2023 (Date Extended)
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here