Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 1456
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Medical Officer
Official Website: www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online or Offline
Last Date: 19.02.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Medical Officer
- The candidates must have passed an MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.01.2023 to 19.02.2023