Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Officer, Deputy Superintendent|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Skill Development, Employment, and Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer
- Deputy Superintendent
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Commissioner
- Group Development Officer
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Director of Industry
- Assistant Labor Commissioner
- Deputy Education Officer
- Room Officer
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer
- Support Group Development Officer
- Deputy Superintendent Land Records
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Refer To Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.544/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 344/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021